Hi <insert name here>!
On this page, is everything HTTYD-related about me. Below are my favourites, my achievements and goals for HTTYD stuff, and a bit about me. There's also some stuff about HTTYD: THW, which I added to I could reference later.
I'm AWESOME512345, and I'm a dragon rider on this wiki!
I started on January 13th, this year (2018), and I've aspired to contribute as much as I can to this wiki.
I'm usually pretty active on the discussion posts and am a bit of a debater, strong to my points.
I've also been contributing to editing, expanding and proof-checking pages. My hint is that if you have Grammarly, use it to proof-check the major pages. The creators of these pages put a lot of effort in these pages but usually have a few spelling or grammar errors. This is an easy way to help to the wiki and make, especially the major pages, more formalised.
Below are my goals, what I've completed and my favourites on topics.
What I've Done in the HTTYD Universe
- Read the Books
- Watched HTTYD 1 and 2
- Watched DoB and RoB
- Watched RTTE
- Playing Rise Of Berk (Toothless Lvl 34 - 160 Vikings)
- Created a Spotify Playlist about HTTYD (Best Of How To Train Your Dragon)
- Listened to HTTYD songs a LOT of times
- Joined the HTTYD Wiki - In 22nd Place! UPDATE - 20th Place! (March 2018)
- Rewatched RTTE (January/February 2018)
- Watched Season 6 RTTE (Febuary 2018)
- Rewatched HTTYD 1 (March 2018)
- Get top 20 in HTTYD Wiki - March 2018
- Get top 18 in the HTTYD Wiki - Hit the leaderboard!!! - July 2018
- Got to 13th! YES!!! - July 2018
- Also got the Lucky 1000th Edit 3 times now!
- Tried out Titan: Uprising (January 2019)
- Created DWAT Wiki to combine and present our HTTYD fanfic story written on this wiki. (January 2019)
What I Want To Do in the HTTYD Universe
- Re-read the Books
- Watch Rescue Riders
- Get my first Legendary dragon in 'Rise Of Berk'
- Re-watch RoB and DoB in ORDER
- Play School of Dragons
- Watch HTTYD 3
My favourite Dragon Species
- Titan Wing Dramillion
- Triple Stryke
- Night Fury
My favourite Characters
My favourite Dragon Characters
My favourite RTTE Episodes
- The Search for Oswald... and Chicken
- Have Dragon will Dragon (1,2)
- Bad Moon Rising
- Edge Of Disaster (1.2)
- Last Auction Heroes
- Longest Day
- A Matter of Perspective
- Triple Cross
- Family on the Edge
My Incomplete list of Favourite 'Side Plots' in RTTE
- Snotlout the narrator
Search for Oswald... and Chicken.
Who wouldn't find Tuffnut's dilemma being narrated by the one and only, Snotlout!
- Snotlout's book
Most people have mentioned this, and yes, I loved the titles in the book. It was beautiful.
- Tuffnut thinks he's a Lycanwing
I just found it hilarious, the whole process, and especially that Tuffnut was trying to trick everyone else until the very end.
Tuffnut: Fishlegs. I give you my favourite bowl.
[The bowl has a picture of Meatlug on it.]
Fishlegs: Hey, that's my bowl!
Tuffnut: And now, now you've found it. Eat well, my friend. Eat well. Hiccup, Hiccup, Hiccup. What do you give the man who has everything? Here.
[Tuffnut grabs Ruffnut.]
Ruffnut: Hey, you can't give me away!
Tuffnut: In time, she'll come to you. She's going to take this very hard, and will most certainly go through a prolonged morning period. She's gonna need a new twin brother. I nominate you. It's a terrible job and she smells horrible. You'll have to dress like me and grow your hair long, so there are perks.
- Tuffnut's Book
Tuffnut's guide to Vanheim. Some of the lines I found hilarious, like below.
Tuffnut: Vanaheim. A Once in a Lifetime Adventure. Jot that down. And also make little hearts over the I's.
My favourite Quotes in RTTE
- Tuffnut: Vanaheim. A Once in a Lifetime Adventure. Jot that down. And also make little hearts over the I's.
- Stoick: "Oh, I must have forgotten. I'm talking to the expert in getting duped by Trader Johann."
Hiccup: "Maybe. But I was only duped for half as long as you were. So what does that make you?"
- (finish later)
- Ruffnut (I think) in RoB/DoB: "You know, they say competition is the very essence of life itself."
Quotes about HTTYD: HW
- "To your first question, yes the intention was to make Grimmel dimensional and interesting. He’s not only cunning, he can be charming and witty. He’s also very accomplished and confident in his ability. For this film, we wanted an intelligent nemesis for Hiccup. And, F. Murray Abraham is incredible in the role.
To your second question. The Light Fury is a species name given to her by Hiccup and Astrid. We deliberately didn’t give her a personal name, because we wanted to keep her wild. She isn’t a night Fury, she’s a variation of the species with her own traits and abilities. Unlike toothless, she is not the last of her kind."
- "The movie promises future developments for Hiccup and Astrid but to say anymore would be a spoiler. The HiccStrid fans will be happy."
- "Thank you for the birthday wish! The hidden world is a combination of fantasy elements grounded in real world physics. It features fungi and bioluminescence and coral, to give it an otherworldly feel. And yet, the idea was to create a believable world that could exist beneath our own. As with everything in the How To Train Your Dragon universe, we rely on credible earthly physics and elements, without ever going to something magical.
The hole in the sea that is featured in the trailer, is in fact... A massive volcanic caldera that serves as a gateway to an endless maze of chambers and tunnels that work their way around the world."
- Narratively, the Light Fury is an engine of change in the story. By that, I mean that she comes into the story in a very innocent way. She and Toothless meet, it’s an attraction at first sight, but she’s wild, and she’s elusive, and she’s very distrusting of humans -- for a very good reason, which you come to learn in the story. But her intention is to get to know Toothless, and to lure him away, to ultimately represent his call of the wild. And when I say she’s an engine of change, it’s something that Hiccup is at first very enthusiastic about, he’s so happy that Toothless has found a variation of his species, that he could spend time with as a mate. But he quickly realizes that her intent is to lure him away, to lead him back to the world of dragons.
- He’s a chief who’s dream of creating a peaceful dragon/Viking utopia on his home island of Berk. But, it comes with consequences, too, because in defeating Drago in the second film, they’ve become famous. So the world knows, especially their enemies know, they now harbor the largest flock of dragons known to mankind. All under the leadership of Toothless, who’s now become the alpha.
- The main narrative of the third movie takes place about a year after the events of Dragon 2.
If You're Leaving the Fandom
A young user walks up to the lectern. He was young and inexperienced, yet he had a duty. He looked forth, over the assembled users of this fandom, into the nametags of every person in the discussion post, and began what he'd come here for.
"Greetings, users of 2011, 2012, 2013 and all the way to the users of 2018. I would also like to welcome our honoured guests, A&P, and our event's moderator, DublynT. But now onto the dreadful events at hand.
"Everyone remember this day. We must stay strong, and true to our hearts. We shall commemorate the loss of one of our fellow comrades, we shall never forget her. Every month, every year after this day we shall send a discussion post in her honour.
Rest in peace Isabelator, 28th July 2018. We shall remember you."
The user, who is only known as AWESOME512345, gazes at the user-in-question's crying family, in the crowd in front of him. Her family of dragonites, of users, of friends. He held back tears. He had to stay strong for the fandom, for the wiki.
"We must stay strong, in these following dark days. We mustn't fall into despair but rise beyond our lost ones. We must continue to thrive and continue to grow, continue to protect the precious wiki in which we have been entrusted, as one community. We may have lost one of our best today, but we can't let this damage us. We need to do this in her name. FOR <insert name here>!"
"FOR <insert name here>!!!" shouted the crowd in unison. The fandom, the family. As one.
Someone in the crowd let out a Berserker cry and the crowd went wild. Axes and swords were thrown anywhere, in replacement of hats. Dragons roared from the doors of the Mead Hall, stamping their feet loudly on the concrete floors. Everyone cheered, roared or cried. This was how we avenged our loss. I took a deep breath, steadying my breathing once more, and stood in front of the microphone for two last words.
"FOR <insert name here>!!!"
What I think HTTYD 4 will be Like
I believe HTTYD4 would be a 'descendants' storyline. It would be a female lead (probably) in the modern generation, where the dragons hidden in the hidden world are rediscovered. The people of Berk have myths and a great history with the mythical dragons, and maybe a map or a secret only known to the direct Haddock line is rediscovered, to re-find dragons.
And the main conflict would be a corporate type villain, or explorer discovers the hidden world, and tries to weaponise them, control them. So as the team of young teens escape Berk following a map and the lead the only person believing dragons, the group discovers the hidden world, and the secrets within. They train dragons, maybe there's new dragons that have evolved over the centuries as well, and then they find the antagonist there. Maybe sometime throughout this movie (or another movie after) the world discovers dragons, and world organisations try to 'secure' the location or 'eliminate' the threats, so it's up to the group of kids to protect the secret of dragons.
Discussion Posts - Top 5's
- Favourite Human Characters - http://howtotrainyourdragon.wikia.com/d/p/3120688743317549258
- Favourite Dragon Species - http://howtotrainyourdragon.wikia.com/d/p/3120688743317549765
- Favourite Movie Soundtracks - http://howtotrainyourdragon.wikia.com/d/p/3120688743317550519
- Favourite RTTE Episodes - http://howtotrainyourdragon.wikia.com/d/p/3120688743317551325
- Favourite HTTYD Locations - https://howtotrainyourdragon.wikia.com/d/p/3120688743317571638
- (To be continued)
My favourite possible endings of HTTYD 3
I Need a new Profile Pic
This is my signature.
AWESOME512345 (talk) 05:25, July 16, 2018 (UTC)
AWESOME512345 (talk) 05:26, July 16, 2018 (UTC)
Whatever this is...
This user is awesome and proud of himself for discovering the "This user..." templates.