|“||It takes a lot of strength to resist the temptation of the Sweet Death. [src]||”|
|“||This deceptive Mystery Class ambusher buries itself and uses its super sweet-scented tongue to lure its prey. If you have a sweet tooth, BEWARE!
When the Sweet Death picks a sweet spot in a battle, it usually stays put until its acid attacks win the day.
|— Dragons: Rise of Berk|
These eggs are normally found yellow or orange in color. They appear to have sharp, straight edges. They appear to have an amber-colored liquid dripping down it, presumably the adult's acid. In School of Dragons, the egg is yellow-colored with orange fluid dripping from the sides. It is also more triangular.
Hatchling to Adult
The Sweet Death has a rather short and stubby body. It has a broad snout, wings, and a thick tail. The Sweet Death has a light sandy brown color with stripe-like patterns that resembled a tiger's. The stripes give the dragon a somewhat bumpy and segmented appearance.
In Dragons: Rise of Berk, the Sweet Death has a longer tail than in School of Dragons.
Titan Wing Sweet Deaths are a pinkish-red in color, with a peach-colored belly. They still look rather stubby, with a thick tail. White spikes protrude from their entire body and their eyes are bigger. Also, their wings are light peach in color. A Sweet Death in titan form has a tail covered with smaller spikes.
|— Rise of Berk|
The Sweet Death's tree-like tongue may be a camouflage. Unsuspecting victims may go closer to it to its tongue and it gives the Sweet Death an opportunity to strike. It appears to have pink saplings, according to Hiccup. As part of a mission, Hiccup mentions that the Sweet Death's tongue looks like a tree. Toothless seems aware of the danger and does not allow Hiccup to inspect the "tree" further. This shows that dragons may be able to tell that it is a Sweet Death and this camouflage is targeted at other animals.
Similar to the Changewing, the Sweet Death shoots highly corrosive acid at its opponents. It is great for achieving offensive and defensive goals, which makes it a dangerous dragon.
According to School of Dragons (Stable Quests), Sweet Deaths have the ability to tunnel.
The Sweet Death also became available in School of Dragons, and the game also has a mask inspired by its design.
- The Sweet Death resembles an earthworm, as it has stripes all over it's body, as well as very small eyes.
- The Sweet Death has blank white eyes in Dragons: Rise of Berk and red eyes with pupils in School of Dragons.
- The baby Sweet Death in Dragons: Rise of Berk has very big eyes in comparison with the adult.
- The Sweet Death might be what Fishlegs Ingerman was referring to when he described a dragon that "buries itself for like a week".
- He could also be referring to the Sand Wraith.
- Strangely, despite being able to shoot acid, the Sweet Death's saliva is a basic solution, which can be neutralized by adding twenty-five acid droplets, as discovered during the "Secret of the Leviathan" expansion of the game School of Dragons.
|Sweet Death uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Rise of Berk Wiki page Sweet Death. The list of authors can be found on the page revision history (view authors).|
|Sweet Death uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Dreamworks School of Dragons Wiki page Sweet Death. The list of authors can be found on the page revision history (view authors).|
|Dragon Species of|
|Sweet Death is also available in other languages. |
Do visit these pages if you prefer reading content from the respective languages:
Deutsch • Español • Русский • Polski • Italiano • Português • 中文 • Français