Mark Hamill is an American actor, voice actor and writer. Mark voices Alvin the Treacherous in Dragons: Riders of Berk, Dragons: Defenders of Berk and Dragons: Race to the Edge, Season 5. His most famous role is generally considered to be Luke Skywalker from the Star Wars films and both Sinestro and Trickster in LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Cyborg: Attack of the Legion of Doom!
Mark Richard Hamill was born in Oakland, California. But he attended Kinnick High School in Yokohama, Japan, which is now on the Yokosuka Naval Base in Japan. He majored in drama at Los Angeles City College and made his acting debut on The Bill Cosby Show in 1969. For his performances in the first three Star Wars movies, Hamill was honored with the Saturn Award for Best Actor given by the Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror Films.
- Star Wars (Luke Skywalker)
- The Killing Joke (The Joker)
- Batman: Mask of the Phantasm (The Joker)
- Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker (The Joker)
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold (The Spectre)
- The Batman (Tony Zucco)
- Trollhunters (Dictatious Maximus Galadrigal)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender (Firelord Ozai)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Darth Bane)
- Regular Show (Skips)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Kavaxas)
- Spider-Man (1994) (Hobgoblin)
- Castle in the Sky (Muska)
- DreamWorks Dragons (Alvin the Treacherous)
DreamWorks Dragons Franchise Filmography
|2012 - 2014||DreamWorks|
|Riders of Berk|
|Defenders of Berk|
|2017-2018||Race to the Edge||Season 5|
|2015||Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom||Sinestro, Trickster|
- Another incredibly famous role of his is the Joker from Batman: The Animated Series and the Batman: Arkham series.
- He also recently voiced Arnim Zola in Ultimate Spiderman.
- He is currently voicing Dictatious Maximus Galadrigal in DreamWorks' Trollhunters.