Look And Find: How to Train Your Dragon is a children's activity book released after the first movie, How to Train Your Dragon.
|“||Vikings and dragons just don't mix — that is until Hiccup, a young Viking, meets Toothless, a fire-breathing Night Fury. As Hiccup and Toothless secretly soar through the skies and head into battle, use your Look and Find skills to make your way through eight exciting scenes.||”|
|— Back cover|
The eight scenes shown in this book loosely cover the events of the movie, How to Train Your Dragon. The reader must find certain items within each picture.
- Dragons attacking the village of Berk
- Gobber's workshop
- Dinner at the Haddocks' house
- Training to battle dragons in the Arena
- The village of Berk from the back of a dragon
- Hiccup's designs and drawings
- Attacking the Red Death
- Victory celebration