If broken, there will be severe consequences.
1. No Vandalism: The destruction and/or defacing of any Articles, Galleries, User:Pages, User:Blogs or Talk:Pages will result in a warning/block.
2. No spamming: This includes the following, inserting gibberish and/or nonsense into any of the following; Articles, Galleries, User:Pages, User:Blogs or Talk:Pages. Spamming also includes the act of creating an excess amount of Article stubs dedicated to the act of spamming it's self. The act of spamming will result in a permanent ban/block from the How To Train Your Dragon Wiki.
3. No racism, sexism, or other “hate”: Other forms of Hate include; Hate towards religions, sexual preferences, or mental health. It's fine if a user is against a particular concept or another or whatever, but respect must still be given, both giving and receiving.
4. No Sexually explicit Content: Uploading and/or creating any sexually explicit content and/or uploading pornographic or sexually explicit photos is strictly prohibited.
5. Do not evade a Ban/Block: The act of evading a ban/block will result in extending the ban/block of the original account if done continuously.
6. Do not post fanfiction: This is a canon-only wiki. Fanfiction can be posted at the Fanfiction Wiki instead.
7. Follow all policies in the Manual of Style: These policies have been created for the purpose of bettering this wiki, so please follow them.
If broken, there will be consequences.
9. Respect other Users: The act of harassing and/or bullying other users is not allowed. Everyone's opinions are to be respected, even if they're not a popular opinion. Threatening other users is strictly forbidden.
10. Respect the Administrators: Administrators have the final say in all matters, whether it causes users dismay or not.
11. Adequate spelling and grammar: As a wiki, we pride in being professional and being creative. If a user's spelling and/or grammar is not adequate enough, said user will be warned and/or blocked, depending on the severity of the offense.
12. Minor cursing: Only use the words "damn," "crap," and "hell" as swear words, more extreme words than those can not be used, unless it's on chat.
- Use common sense.
- If a fight happens on chat and an admin or chat moderator is not present, please take a screenshot of it and send it to an admin.
- KEEP IT CLEAN! Meaning: no sexual stuff. Swearing is allowed, but nothing farther than that.
The Administrators and Bureaucrats reserve the right to:
- Add new rules as well as change pre-existing rules.
- Warp Rules as need be, so all wrongful acts are punishable.
- Change lengths of blocks/bans.
By editing this wiki, you agree to follow all of the rules listed and to behave in a reasonable and respectful manner.