The blood feuds are basically grudges held between the tribes of the Barbaric Archipelago. They can be caused by that simplest of things that the chiefs dislike.
List of Fueds
- Hooligans and Meatheads: Stoick beat Magadon in an arm-wrestling contest.
- Meatheads and Bashem-Oiks: They just don't like each other.
- Bashem-Oiks and Bog-Burglars: Someone knocked over Bertha's pint.
- Bashem-Oiks and Outcasts: Who are you looking at sunshine?
- Barbaric Archapelago and Outcasts: In feud with absolutley everybody because they have an attitude problem-possibly mild dislexia.
- Uglit-hugs and Hysterics: Ugli-Thugs are nasty pieces of work.
- Ugli-Thugs and Visithugs: Sheep rustling.
- Hysterics and Visithugs: Arm-Wrestling competition went a little to far.
- Visithugs and Bog-Burglars: Bertha laughed at Visithug axe-work.
- Bog-Burglars and Hystaerics: Bertha accidentally sat on Hysterical Chief's Dragon.
- Hooligans and Bog-Burglars: Bog-Burglars stole their shield.
- Stoick was going to call a Blood Feud on the Bog-Burglars because they were framed by the Romans for kid-napping Hiccup in How to Speak Dragonese.
- A feud might have started when Gobber stole the book How to Train Your Dragon from the Meathead Public Library.
- Bertha called a feud with Stoick after the Hooligans were framed by the Romans of kid-napping Caamicazi in How to Speak Dragonese.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.