|“||The Frozen Skrill returns with a grudge against Hiccup and Toothless, and the Dragon Riders must choose a new course of action to stop the vicious dragon.||”|
The Skrill broke free from its imprisonment in the glacier near to Outcast Island. It was really angry at Hiccup and Toothless, it went out to seek revenge on them. As the last place it saw the two was on Outcast Island, the Skrill headed over there, it laid siege over Outcast Island causing so much destruction that it forced the Outcasts to flee. The scene changes to show Hiccup and the gang are on Outcast Island, trying to investigate the cause of all the destruction, but they failed to find any boulders, arrows, or anything else, as their first suspicion was a Dragon Hunter attack, they soon came across a scorch mark which Hiccup and Fishlegs recognized as it belonged to the Skrill, Hiccup led the Riders to the glacier where they sealed the Skrill and they found out that it was free. Baffled on where the Skrill was headed, Fishlegs pointed out that the Skrill would gravitate towards storms, Snotlout soon realized that the storm was headed for Berk. Soon after, the Skrill laid siege over Berk, however, the Dragon Riders' Auxiliary tried to stop it, but they're taken down by the Skrill very quickly,Spitelout was directly hit, and he fell to the ground, luckily he landed on some sandbags for a soft landing. Toothless confronts the Skrill, as their blasts impact each other, a huge electrical surge occurs.
The Riders quickly established that the Skrill's out seeking revenge on Hiccup and Toothless. Spitelout started to talk gibberish, similar to how Snotlout did in Defenders of Berk. Hiccup made a plan to lure the Skrill back into the glacier, well, they are able to lure the in Skrill, but when Hiccup and Toothless entered the tunnel, the Skrill stopped outside (that scene shown the intelligence of the Skrill) and then Fishlegs speculated that the Skrill known that it's a trap, and therefore, it caused Hiccup's plan to backfire, as the Skrill tried to seal them two inside instead, however, ultimately due to the Skrill being distracted by the other riders, Hiccup and Toothless managed to escape. The Skrill chased Hiccup and Toothless, and soon it ended up blasting Toothless's tail fin. Luckily they landed on a Dragon Hunter ship, and Hiccup used a sail to repair Toothless' tail fin.
Hiccup led the Skrill to the Dragon Hunters, who managed to take it down with their Dragon Root arrows, Hiccup attempted to get to it first, but the Dragon Hunters stopped him, consequently leading to the Dragon Hunters in possession of the Skrill. Hiccup flew back to Dragon's Edge, Tuff accused Hiccup of changing sides, and joining the Dragon Hunters, thanks to the symbol on Toothless' tail. Hiccup then explained the whole situation, and he came up with a plan to save the Skrill. They found the Dragon Hunters camp, Spitelout and Snotlout acted as a distraction, while the others went to find the Skrill, they came across a cage submerged in the water containing the Skrill, however, the Dragon Hunters captured them all. Hiccup made a break for it, and he ordered Toothless to knock the cage onto the land. Once the cage was out of the water, the Skrill unleashed lightning, broke free, and it destroyed the Drag on Hunters camp. Spitelout grabbed a dragon root arrow, and he fired it at the Skrill. The Riders took the Skrill to the glacier to trap it again. But Hiccup stopped them, and he explained that if they trapped it again, they're just as bad as the Dragon Hunters, but they're just using a different cage.Hiccup set it free, it bowed to Hiccup and Toothless, who bowed back, and then it rode a lightning bolt into the clouds, and it finally received freedom.
The Skrill then shot a lightning bolt at Spitelout, which brought his voice back, allowing him to voice his anger at Snotlout, for using his muted condition to put words in his mouth.
- The title of the episode is most likely a reference to a movie based on a book called "A Time to Kill."
- The Skrill is the same one from "A View to a Skrill, Parts 1 and 2".
- Tuffnut said that "The Skrill is Gone," would be a good title for a song. This most likely refers to the song The Thrill is Gone by B.B. King.
- Bucket and Mulch were not with the Auxiliary Riders when the Skrill attacked Berk.
- Hiccup mentions the Dragon Hunters have a new net launcher. Similar to the ones Eret used in How to Train Your Dragon 2.
- Apparently, Tuffnut has a picture of Hiccup above his bed.
- Dagur questions if it was his birthday, like how Alvin did in "Defiant One".
- This is the first episode where Toothless wears one of his new tail designs from "Gone Gustav Gone".
- This is the episode in which we first see the Skrill's ability to ride lightning.
- Jay Baruchel as Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III
- America Ferrera as Astrid Hofferson
- Nolan North as Stoick the Vast
- Christopher Mintz-Plasse as Fishlegs Ingerman
- T.J. Miller as Tuffnut Thorston
- Andrée Vermeulen as Ruffnut Thorston
- Zack Pearlman as Snotlout Jorgenson
- David Tennant as Spitelout Jorgenson
- Lucas Grabeel as Gustav Larson
- David Faustino as Dagur the Deranged
- JB Blanc as Ryker Grimborn
- Barf and Belch
- Frozen Skrill
- Gothi's Gronckle
- Sven's Nightmare
- Night Fury
- Deadly Nadder
- Monstrous Nightmare
- Hideous Zippleback
- Terrible Terror
- Dragon's Edge
- Isle of Berk
- Outcast Island
- Unnamed Islands
- Hiccup's Prosthetic Leg
- Toothless' Saddle and Tail Fin
- Astrid's Old Axe
- Astrid's Kransen
- Dragon Hunter Weapons
- Dragon Hunter Ships